Welcome to clippingpathunited.com CPU Media and/or its affiliates (“clippingpathunited”) provide website features and other services to you when you visit at clippingpathunited.com, use CPU Media services, or use software provided by CPU Media in connection with any of the foregoing (collectively, “CPU Media Services”). CPU Media provides the CPU Media Services subject to the following conditions.
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither We nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. User acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at user’s own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be user’s own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet user’s specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us, except where noted*. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for user’s convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that CPU Media endorse the website(s). CPU Media have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Users are solely responsible for the content they send to us in combination with images, graphics, text or any other graphics. Users will not include any text, image, design, trademark, service mark, or any copyrighted work of any third party in their files unless appropriate authorizations have been obtained by user from the owners. By placing an order on this site, user warrant that they have all necessary permission, right and authority to place the order and authorize us to process the order on user’s behalf.
- use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
This website and its content are copyright of CPU Media. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Additionally, by using the Site, you acknowledge and agree that Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to the Site may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted.
Accounts, Passwords and Security
Certain features or services offered on or through the Site may require user to open an account. Users are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account information, including password, and for any and all activity that occurs under their account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. However, user may be held liable for losses incurred by CPU Media or any other user of or visitor to the Site due to someone else using user’s username, password or account.
CPU Media provides a free trial for up to two images for new corporate clients. Eligibility must be proven by reference to a company website and email from an official company domain. User will need to register on our website and fully complete all the required fields. The free trial is only available to user once they have signed up and logged in. Also note that we may refuse to process any trial if it takes more than one hour to complete. CPU Media also reserves the right to refuse any trial work.
CPU Media requires all individual clients to pay for work upfront before work begins. Corporate clients may be extended credit, subject to satisfactory reference checks and at the discretion of clippingpathunited. Any Clients extended credit will need to sign a contract sent by a member of the team. Full payment for the work will be required no more than 4 days after delivery.
clippingpathunited strives to provide services of the very highest quality. In the unlikely event that any users are not satisfied with the results, we will make reasonable corrections and amendment as necessary. clippingpathunited reserves the right not to make amendments if the error is the result of poor communication on the part of the Client. Any amendments made as part of CPU Media quality guarantee are without prejudice to clippingpathunited or its associate companies.
Use of your image
CPU Media reserves the right to use any free trial image(s) for its own promotional purposes i.e. publishing in the website as sample without the owner’s permission. However, user can stop such use of trial image(s) simply by sending an email to [email protected] We may also request user for their permission to use users regular photos into our website as our work sample. But that is entirely up to user’s discretion to give permission to do so.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by “CPU Media” and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance user place on such information is therefore strictly at user’s own risk.
In no event will CPU Media be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profit arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website user are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of “CPU Media”. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, “CPU Media” takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We may amend these Terms and Conditions any time by posting an updated version at https://clippingpathunited.com/terms-conditions/. The updated version of these Terms and Conditions shall take effect immediately upon posting. Each time you use your User Account to submit job you confirm that you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as may be amended from time to time.